If you are experiencing problems with viewing the latest newsletters in our ‘page turner feature’, the link below will direct you to the full list newsletters as PDFs, including the latest Newsletter.
The ‘page turner feature’ does require a current browser (IE 9+, Firefox 10+, Safari 5) with Adobe Flash enabled.
Troubleshooting the “Issuu Page Turner Feature” in browsers
Here are a few tips to try out:
- Make sure you’re connected to the Internet and that the connection is stable.
- Make sure you have the latest Flash player. Go here to update: http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/
- Check that your browser’s privacy/security settings are not restricting use of Issuu. If you are on an office network this is often controlled by a system administrator, so ask him/her for assistance.
- Make sure cookies are enabled, or you won’t be able to log in to Issuu.
- Make sure you don’t have any browser plugins or other software installed that may interfere with Issuu. This includes ad/Flash blockers, adult content or similar censoring filters etc. Note that these kinds of software may also be controlled by a system administrator if you are on an office network.
- Generally Issuu works perfectly on most popular open source setups. However, if you are on a Linux or open source system you may experience problems. Best advice is to try searching online for help.